sure if your site is search engine and user friendly? We'll take a look
at your site from a search engine perspective and users' point of view.
After reviewing the site, we will provide a written report on our findings
and make recommendations as to how the site can be improved.
Site Analysis Consists of:
the site to analyze user friendliness overall site linking architecture.
design and color for ease in navigating and reading.
download times and how graphics are optimized.
for dead links.
- Inquiring top search engines for site indexing and number of pages
in their index: Google, MSN, Yahoo, AltaVista, Lycos, AlltheWeb, AskJeeves,
Teoma, and AOL.
- Directory Listing/Verification
- Organic rankings
- Link Popularity
- Content Review
- Log File Analysis
- Keyword referral analysis
- Search Engine Referrals by Source
- Keyword and Market Analysis
- Targeted Search Terms
- Competitive Analysis
- Check for META tags on every page of your web site.
- Checking the accuracy of META tags for keyword phrases.
- Checking ALT tags for keyword phrases.
- Generting a report showing our recommendations and how your site